Here is a sample of today's writing...
SOUNDS LIKE MAGIC
Room 12
I listened to the whistling wind
Racing through the trees
And thought I heard howling wolves
Hunting for Prey.
Lying in my bed
I hear the raindrops
Like fingers tapping on the roof
Playing a tune.
I walk along the sand
And hear waves crashing angrily
While clouds thunder overhead
A storm is brewing.
As the storm abates
Sun emerges
Birds chirp with delight
Like a symphony of magic.
SOUNDS OF THE STORM
Evelyn
I hear the wind calling, calling my name
"A storm is brewing" it screams
Whistling a tune of destruction
The wind blows itself away.
Now I hear a tapping sound
Fingers on my roof
Rain is plummeting down
From the dark skies.
The waves start crashing
Angrily against the rocks
The sea is throwing a temper tantrum
A storm is coming...
A boom of thunder fills the air
Destruction hits
Cracking over nature
Destroying all in its way.
The storm abates
But the sun has disappeared
Banished
To silence.
SOUNDS LIKE MAGIC
Baxter
I lay in my bed listening to the rain
Sounds like bullets reflecting off the roof.
The wind is whistling in my ear
Mumbling nothing that makes sense.
There is a storm brewing
Above my bedroom roof
The corner of the roof is flapping
Branches scratching against the window pane.
Gates slamming
Trees falling down like dominoes
The wind and rain leaving a path
Of desctruction.
MAGICAL SYMPHONIES
Evie
I listen to the soft music of birds chirping happily
Dancing against the sun
Drifting gently
Floating with the wind.
Sitting under a tree
I can hear cicadas
Making a duet
With the whistling wind.
I listened to the rustling leaves
And thought I could hear
The sounds of nature
Flowering into spring.
In the park
Children are frolicking around
Bursting with laughter
Delight glued to their faces.
In winter I can hear
The silence of the snow
Drifting softly
Onto the blanket of peace.
MAGICAL SOUNDS
Sam C
When I listen carefully
I think I can hear
Piglets squealing
Like they are joyous.
I hear thunder
Quenching out the sunlight
Also the soft pitter-patter
Of the rain on my roof.
The storm abates
The sun appears
Birds sing in harmony
As vultures screech for fear.
But listen,
The rumbling of a tsunami
Water rushes over me
I drift into oblivion.
THE FEARSOME SOUNDS
Leighton
I hear joyful laughter
Coming from nearby
Sounding like friends and family
Giggling to happiness.
I hear the swoosh of air whistling
Throughout the water land
With a dramatic kiss of air
Giving love to nature.
Snow falls
Towards the land
Bringing silence
All over the kingdom.
Time falls
Until the end
So enjoy
The little things.
MAGIC SOUNDS
Max C
I look up into the stars
I long for sleep
The wind starts playing a lullaby
Dancing between the trees.
I crawl into my tent
And listen to the rain
Plummeting onto the tent
I fall asleep.
It is morning
I walk along the beach
The waves smash against the rocks
Furious I won't join them.
I sprint to the tent
Because the clouds are meeting
Thunder roars at me
Its deep, dark song.
MAGICAL SOUNDS
Madoka
I listen to the birds
Chirping with delight
And thought I could hear
Children rolling away with laughter.
Sitting under a tree in a forest
I listen to the mysterious wind whistling to the mythical land
And thought I could hear
Fairies whispering to each other.
Staring outside from a window
I listen to the rain playing a tune
And thought I could hear
Fingers gently tapping on a piano.
Standing outside all alone
I listen to snowflakes falling to the ground
And I could hear nothing
Nothing at all
Leaving this world with silence.
GREAT
ReplyDeleteSHARED POEM
CONAL