Thursday, 19 December 2013

Happy Holidays

I would like to wish all our Room 12 families all the best for their summers together. Thank you also for your wonderful kind words over the last few days - I have been truly touched and often moved to tears!

I hope you have adventures with your great children, stay safe and have loads of fun.

Keep looking after one another and thank you for making this year so special.

Ms Saxon.

7 comments:

  1. I loved this year in room 12 DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a really great year you are a fantastic teacher Ms Saxon. Conal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Conal - the room 12 kids have been so lucky to have you as their teacher this year - you are one of a kind. Conal's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. your a fantastic teacher Ms Saxon ill miss you

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST CLASS EVER!!!! Really enjoyed chatting with you all! C you next year Ms Saxon! Thank you!
    R.H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seen Conal and Evelyn so far!
    R.H

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should try to reach 8,000!!!
    R.H

    ReplyDelete