Monday, 17 March 2014

Wild Ideas

This morning we read a poem by Ashleigh Young and talked about imagination, being daring and creative.
Check out our fast improving writing below.

Into the Beyond
Chloe

They are wild my ideas
You can see them
But you will never be able to catch them
As I sit on the bench and watch them
As they trot into the unknown.

The damp grass I try to dodge
As I try to find them
The unknown streets out in from of me
They could by flying, jumping or galloping
Into the beyond.

 http://www.worldculturepictorial.com/images/content_3/horse-galloping.jpg
 

Nguts

They're wild my ideas
Fast and smart
Taking me to a jungle
With a swamp
Full of alligators
Wanting to eat me
I run away
To a safer place
And look for food
Apples, bananas, grapes and pears
I eat them
Feeding my wild ideas
So they can take me home.

 http://www.whateats.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Alligator-Matthew-Field.jpg


Into the Beyond
Allan

They're wild my ideas
Bright and colourful 
Taking me on a horse
Into a spooky forest
Where I see broken trees
Old
And broken by the wind.

I search for a lake
To jump into
Fresh water
Cold on my tongue
Drinking it in
Making me excited
Getting lost
I turn back
I run
Towards my wild ideas.

 http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/10909890.jpg
 

Desert of Ideas
Ruairi

They're wild, those things
They speed around
Throwing you off and racing away
There's only one colony
You catch them and they pull you away.

Through the depths of my imagination,
Over the hill of my creativity,
Under the ocean of my uniqueness
Above the clouds of my daring
Round the desert of my ideas.

 http://www.desertroseracing.com/wp-content/themes/desertrose/images/bg-dunes2.jpg
 

The Wild Winds
 Ruby

They're wild my ideas
You watch them glisten in the sun
You can see them gallop with the breeze
You never touch them if you try
Their mane flows in the wind like a river
They never stop once they start
As you gallop in the wind. 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Cirrus_clouds2.jpg


Into the Beyond
Sophie

They're wild, my ideas
You can watch them skim across the filed
But you can't go near them
They'll flinch and twist trying to get away
I grip them tight
As they take me into the unknown.

Handing me endless options
I can leap, fly, climb or run
Into my wildest dreams
And beyond.

 http://www.earth-photography.com/photos/Miscellaneous/Nature/Germany_OnTheRoad_Fields1.jpg


Braeden

They're wild my ideas
They take me to the beach
They twist and try to throw me off
But I hold on tight.
They gallop on the wet sand
I see the sea crashing on rocks
I see surfers falling off boards
Where do wild ideas go when they gallop home?


http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/wild-beach-wallpapers_31180_1920x1080.jpg


Into My Dreams 
 Ngaire

My ideas are wild
They call, reaching out,
But you could never catch them,
All too soon, they disappear into the distance
A swirling mist, strong and fearless.

Someday I think I'll ride one,
Hold on tight,
Allow them to take me,
Take me into my dreams,
Lose myself in joy,
Drowned by my happiness,
Riding into the unknown.


http://welcometothebigleagues.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/dream21.jpg


Into the Beyond
Adam
 
I spectate
Shadowy figures
Frolicking on the ancient ground
As their vile horns flinch
You can try
But you'll never catch them
Once I snatched the tail of the wildest one
It dragged me into the unknown.

Riding through the dusty plains
On a hunt
Up above the small small ones run
As we reach our destination
The bridge to beyond has begun
And we wander into the darkness.

http://walipaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Imagination-Wallpaper.jpg

 


 

3 comments:

  1. Some awesome writing that nobody can top!
    R.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done .great writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done .great writing

    ReplyDelete