Dear Families,
Today is the final day of swimming technique coaching.
Wednesday and Thursday will be water safety. On Friday the children need to bring winter weight PJs as well as their togs.
I am amazed how much the children have improved with this intensive swimming coaching. For example, Sophie began last week swimming a few strokes of freestyle without breathing. Now she can swim a whole length doing fantastic freestyle and breathing smoothly like a champion!!
On another note, thank you to those families who have already checked their children's hair for headlice. I know this is a frustrating ongoing problem, and I appreciate your support.
Hagley Sport
Yesterday our first sports notice came home asking for parent assistance with our sports teams, and for children to select a sport they may wish to trial for. Parent coaching is crucial to enabling our winter sport programme to go ahead. Please put your name forward if possible.
With thanks, Ms Saxon.
yay for sports
ReplyDelete