Friday, 14 June 2013

Friday Sport

Each Friday the children of Room 12 go to Hagley or Hansen Park to take part in rugby, football, netball or hockey games and skills sessions. I was lucky enough today to see the great work happening at Hansen Park. The children have coaches from Sport Canterbury helping them out. We also have some coaches from Canterbury University and some parents helping us out. We couldn't have such great sporting experiences without this help. Thank you!

Ms Saxon.

 Some of our girls listening to hockey instructions from their Sport Canterbury coach.

 Leighton is action learning headers at football.

 Lyndon using the tackle bag at rugby.

 Sam dodging with the rugby ball.

Conal running at speed with the ball.

3 comments:

  1. Wow looks like fun and that tackle bag sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool stuff, I'm not into tackle (but I like watching the All Blacks get injured, I'm so selfish) but I do like touch!!!
    R.H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the encouraged kids playing rough in the school grounds

    from max vorpahl

    ReplyDelete