Thursday, 24 October 2013

Bugs

I hope Room 12 families have a lovely Labour Weekend together. There are nasty bugs throughout Christchurch at the moment - I have been off with a vomiting bug - so please be extra vigilant on handwashing and look after each other.

 http://www.homecaredirect.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hand-Hygiene.jpg

Room 12 have been fantastic at settling back into their excellence. Tomorrow we are sharing our myth movie with the whole school - I'm sure they will be impressed!

Next week we will be looking at 3D shapes before our final end of year testing, any discussions about these at home would be great.

Our lovely teacher aide, Wendy, has had serious surgery and will be out of action for a while. We have made a card for her and I will organise some flowers. I know she is missing her time with Room 12 and is looking forward to trying to get back before the end of the year.

Thank you again for your ongoing support of your children's education, it is greatly appreciated.

Tamara Saxon.

No comments:

Post a Comment