Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Congratulations Madoka

I am very excited and proud to announce that Madoka has been selected as one of three Year 6 students from St Martins who will attend the 2013 National Young Leaders Day.
This is a well deserved huge achievement. I know she will represent our school in a thoughtful yet dynamic way.
Congratulations Madoka!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to extend a very big congratulations to Madoka who represented the school (and your class) magnificently! What a lovely young lady she is! It would be wonderful if she could feedback to your class what she has taken from the day. I have uploaded some photos to the Room 18 blog.

    :) Mrs Pateman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Mrs Pateman.
    I will remember the important things that the speakers told us at the NYLD conference.
    I will use them in my life later on.
    I really hope I represented my class (rm 12) and Stmartins school.
    Thankyou again.

    Madoka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Mrs Pateman! Madoka really is a little leader!
    Go MADOKA!

    ReplyDelete