Madoka is once again SO very talented! I enjoyed the lesson today and went home bursting to tell Mum! She was very impressed that a girl not even a teenager could do such amazing Japanese teaching! R.H
Thankyou Rosie♪ I enjoy teaching rm12. I am so lucky to have such a lovely class like this. I am looking forward to teaching you next Wednesday. (I have theNLYD conference on Tuesday ) Thanks again.
Hi Madoka, actually we haven't had many lessons lately! I've been missing them heaps!!!! Congratulations on the NYLD conference! You are a true little leader! R.H
Madoka is once again SO very talented! I enjoyed the lesson today and went home bursting to tell Mum! She was very impressed that a girl not even a teenager could do such amazing Japanese teaching!
ReplyDeleteR.H
Thankyou Rosie♪
DeleteI enjoy teaching rm12.
I am so lucky to have such a lovely class like this.
I am looking forward to teaching you next Wednesday.
(I have theNLYD conference on Tuesday )
Thanks again.
Madoka
Hi Madoka, actually we haven't had many lessons lately! I've been missing them heaps!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the NYLD conference! You are a true little leader!
R.H