Monday, 18 November 2013

Happiness

It has been commented that much of our writing is quite 'dark'. Today's challenge was to write about happiness - many of us found this quite difficult!!

Life
Emma

Amber rays cursing life
Through dark clouds
A beam of light
Over the land
Of life.

Sapphire raindrops
Ricochet off earth
To me.

Emerald fields
Rays of sun
Reaching the ground.

Pay me with life. 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bC--qPENfLU/ULPOLk93jCI/AAAAAAAAAZw/ODiqdyY3wvA/s1600/CrystalsModel.jpg


Changing
Catherine

Pay me with love
As I am lonely
No happiness, just darkness
All I need is happiness.

The storm rages on
Leaving nothing behind
But coldness
All I need is happiness.

As I walk alone
The sun's rays shine through
The naked trees.

Suddenly the naked trees start to bloom
I take a deep breath
I'm strong
I hold my head high.

I've got hope
No darkness, just happiness.

 http://www.murraymitchell.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/sun_shining_through_trees.jpg
 

Light
Sam D

Silver rays shine through treetops
Gleaming in the twilight of the evening
To the last light of the day.

Midnight illuminated by moonlight
The night sky is stolen, stolen by starlight.

Night dominated by dawn
The last of the night leaks away.

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQOVVw92-e-avMgbtBcysIy9TatQ2ttxX8IwDSe5HwH8WemNFbedMx2NfI4s2rHzRK-l1Pk8wqYiqD8SjSN6Y_BkQYEQuPPXqsEFSvW9AH8wkRzY757ELvz-8djCXl1qSm6J900UDVREH5/s1600/Perry+Mastrovito+-+Moon+Shining+Through+Tree+Branches.jpg
 

Pay Me
Alisha

Pay me in darkness
Clouds drift around the room
Misty fog spreads
Hail begins.

Emerald trees sway with joy
Rivers flood
Tears fill my eyes.

The sun pushes my luck
To friendship
Moonlit stars shimmer
The light takes over.

The sun's rays
Shine through the trees of the forest
As gems and cold reflect in the light.

 http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/skylightpictures/skylightpictures1112/skylightpictures111200230/11617264-sun-shining-through-early-autumn-aspen-trees.jpg
 

Pay Me With Light
Leighton

Pay me with life
Friendship and opportunities.

Let me feel raw hatred
Let me feel beautiful.

Pay me with love.

http://www.msruntheus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/love-inspirational-daily.jpg
 

Pay Me With Happiness
Luci

Pay me in happiness
But now my good thoughts elude me
Mist
Drifting around my old, weathered body.

I peer around the curtain
The twilight of the evening has left
A ray of light can't peer through the tree
Because of the wall
The wall of torture.

I escape
I can see light
Glistening like gold
I run
Suddenly I stop
Her eyes meet mine
We frolic down the sand dunes
As two silhouettes.

 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/66/Sunset_turns_a_jet_contrail_gold,_among_the_pink_clouds_and_blue_sky_of_twilight._(7256186828).jpg
 

Pay Me
Molly

 Pay me in love
Bright golden stars
Caress midnight's cheek
The amber rays
Shining down
On the beige tree tops.

Pay me in joy
The silver moon
Glistens on
The sapphire ocean
Hail stones descend 
From paper clouds
Rising.

http://www.gemhunters.com.au/billbi/editorimages/images/Sapphire.jpg

Pay Me in Rainbows
Giles

 Pay me in rainbows
The miracles of joy
The ignition of heart
The rainbow gem
Falls to oblivion.

Pay me in fun
The circus falls
Sun rays shine
The fun gem
Flees.

Pay me in joy
The galaxy halo
Inspiration
Of life
The joy gem
Stands strong
And proud.

http://lisathatcher.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/rainbow.jpg



Pay Me
Evie

Pay me in love
Love through those priceless valuables from inside
Bursting in heartfulls
Leading our life of love.

Pay me in life
The new moon, minted
Without coins I do not care for
Just the golden stars separated from the sky.

Pay me with you
All you own from your heart
Midnight sky as we leave
Awaiting the turn...

 http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/62968/love-moon-star-sky.gif
 

Pay Me
Sam C

Pay me in gold
Valuables from the earth
Swelling, growing
A fortune in the dirt.

Pay me with valuables
A heart of diamonds
Blood from oil
Growing in the ground.

Pay me with light
A sapphire sea
Ricocheting sunlight 
On the pool of amber light.

http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/gold/gold-05.jpg


Pay Me In Light
Isabella

Pay me in light
Sunrays shine
Out on the crimson burnt trees
Spreading its light upon the world.

Twilight comes
Sun starts to descend
The silver moon awakens
Midnight pirouetting around
In the fountain of love I meet her
Her eyes sparkle a sapphire blue
As we stroll away in the moonlight.

http://vintagecate.typepad.com/.a/6a00d835167d4d53ef0120a5ad6343970c-800wi
 

Heaven
Conal

Through the silence of the night
A wind rips down the street's back
Faces of light beckon me forward
My heart pulls me back
But the light keeps me going
Onwards, onwards.

Through the endless darkness
I fall
The solitude of the air twists past me
I close my eyes
Ready for death.

Nothing
My eyes flutter open
Clouds of joy swallow me
Into a pool of amber light.

I drink
I drink until my heart's content
Warmth fills me
I smile
My last smile
The light engulfs me.

 http://m1.ourstage.com/tb/KBZQTJFRNCQJ-large.jpg?8
 

Pay Me With Life
Nathan

Pay me with life
Life in nature
Make me live til dawn
Leaves pirouette down the trees.

Pay me with light
Light from the sun's rays
Ricocheting off the water
Shining fire.

Pay me with love
Love from your heart
Holding hands at twilight.

 http://www.brigitsforge.co.uk/Images/sunonwater.jpg
 

Pay Me With the Light
Max

Darkness envelopes the city
A chaotic jumble, of people, of emotions, of rubble
A maze with no end, no beginning, no purpose
The only sound a droning murmur.

It starts to rain
A steady downpour
Suddenly
I notice it
The clouds and their silver lining
And the sun trapped inside raindrops
I see the beauty in the land.

Pay me with light
And the galaxy's halo
Pay me with the warmth
The glow of the stars
Pay me with the love of the light
And a rainbow will emerge.

  http://kaliaragorn.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/sun_in_the_rain_drops.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment