Monday, 4 November 2013

Monday's Writing

Many of Room 12 missed their opportunity last Monday to compose some magnificent writing. Today we are back!!

We were challenged to demonstrate a great awareness of the audience in our writing today.

Touched by Oblivion
Oliver

I awake from my slumber
A door stands ajar
I sense something
A chill surrounds me
A mysterious bitter hand caresses my cheek.

I hear its rattling breath,
Penetrating my soul
Sucking the life out of me
Blackness.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi8cRhZNakUMPQfxNMykAYK9iwkrudgaVJ5oQTE1Xx72ECv4OCi9tDXpi44T_1ubuDqAUJscR1sMjwslpcOzNDjZgXJi4oRoQ2_B8467XWVA9f5wheKy3G1Es-5TnSEZAbPIIa4HOjBeZxu/s1600/london_ghost_1-3.jpg

 Followed
Isabella

A moaning whisper startles me
An icy breeze caresses my cheek
A shiver runs up my spine
Something mocking me.

A moan taunts me
Not knowing what will happen next
I run
A scream escapes my mouth
Running to a cold, damp room
Shutting the door as fast as possible.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120511132426/harrypotter/images/4/45/Ghost-pottermore.png


Memory
Sam D

The water turns cold
A drift of cold despair plummets down my spine
The door creaks, a new presence alarms me
I freeze, paralyzed by terror.

Swallowed by an invisible shadow
The depths of a dark memory return
A new death has occurred.

 File:Wind Tree Clouds.jpg
 

Touched
Molly

A moaning whisper echoes
Shadows mock me
A cold icy shiver creeps down my spine
I turn
A misty gaze.

A soft hand caresses my cheek
Wisps of despair
Encircle me
Sharp icicles scrape my arm.

The door creaks
Ominously.

 http://kiplimochemirmir.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/sienashadow.jpg
 

Catherine

A soft touch caresses my cheek
I feel myself shiver
As a cold feeling surrounds me
Something lurking above it
Blows a frigid breath.

Chilled fingers touch my lips
Sending shivers
Down my spine.

I hold my breath
The dawn cloak fades
She's gone.



 Evelyn
A silent ghost hovers through the frozen sky
A secret presence mocks me
Wind grasps me
A cackling laugh floats around my head
I look up, she looks down
Blackness.

http://static.tumblr.com/cpd66cz/zqWm6lbjg/blackness_by_ready2freeze.jpg


The Boy
Lyndon

The frigid air covers the room
A voice of soft howling echoes in the dark
Blood trickles down the bathroom mirror.

A suspicious feeling runs through my head
Lost in the darkness, I take a glimpse
Into the last bedroom in the hallway
I take a step into the room
I fall dead flat.

 http://popsych.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dark-room.jpg
 

Touched
Alisha

Shivers up my spine
I hear a faint moan
As I turn aroud
Fingers like icicles
Crawl up my back.

Caressing my cheek
Grey mist flickers across the room
The door creaks
I turn around but still nothing.

Cloud covers the room
Silence is still
Darkness takes over.

 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/237/c/0/dark_room_by_thejam15-d47t82f.jpg
 

Fear
Madoka

Icicles caress my cheek
As a cold breeze whistles through my heart
Sending an icy chill up my spine
I turn
Nothing.

My nerves vibrate
Two translucent beady eyes stare
Taking away everything
I sense fear
I cower.

I am left with blackness mocking me
And a debris of feelings
In the graveyard
The graveyard of my heart.

 http://www.cecilw.com/photo/albums/Outdoors/6830_icicles.jpg

 
Ghost
Tanaya

Dark, all alone inside
A door flies open
A cloud of smoke bubbles up my spine
Something touches me, a hand
It was freezing cold
My teeth chatter
A white glassy shadow brushes past me
I am scared
I look behind
It's gone. 

1 comment: