Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Speech Finals

Today we had the Year 5/6 speech finals. Eight children had been selected. There was a wide range of speeches that were judged by two visitors from Rotary.


I was really proud of Rosie and Sam, Room 12's representatives. Rosie had to go first which, I believe, gave her a bit of a disadvantage. Her speech about parents has got stronger and stronger and she blew the audience away with her opening presentation. Congratulations Rosie, I am so proud of your speaking abilities, I am sure you will use them to have many successes in the future.

Sam presented by far his best speech on the Pacific Garbage Patch. He informed as well as entertained us, and the judges were unanimous in voting him as the overall winner!

Congratulations to Rosie, Sam and all of Room 12 for doing yourselves proud in your speeches this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment